The Helping to End Addiction Long-term Initiative®, or NIH HEAL Initiative®, will convene the 5th Annual NIH HEAL Initiative Scientific Meeting on Wednesday and Thursday, February 7-8, 2024, at the Bethesda North Marriott Hotel & Conference Center in Bethesda, Maryland. A virtual option is also available.
The meeting will bring together HEAL-funded researchers, patient and community partners/advisors, federal officials, and other stakeholders.
The meeting will allow attendees to:
- Share research advances and cutting-edge science.
- Discover opportunities, challenges, and approaches to build on HEAL progress.
- Connect and explore collaboration with other HEAL-funded researchers and stakeholders to enhance HEAL-funded research.
Meeting registration timeline:
November 8, 2023
- In-person registration opens for members of HEAL-funded research teams, including principal investigators, early career researchers, trainees, and patient and community partners/advisors.
- Virtual registration opens for all attendee types.
December 6, 2023 (space permitting; first come, first served)
- In-person registration opens for NIH staff affiliated with HEAL.
- Virtual registration remains open for all attendee types.
Please email HEALScientificMeeting@iqsolutions.com with any questions.
February 7-8, 2024
Bethesda North Marriott Hotel & Conference Center
Bethesda, MD , 20852